I was just going through my notebook when I came across some notes from a year or so back. I will not take time to rip apart each point because I am quite engaged at the moment. However, I will do that and share my views in a later post.
I believe that it takes more or less 11 things to become a giant, in whatever industry you desire. I desire to be an entrepreneurial giant.
Here we go…
- Desire to be a giant.
- Learn from giants.
- Believe in yourself and what you are doing.
- Work very hard to bring your dream to life.
- Create a new reality by being different.
- Never take no for an answer, fight for your business.
- Start small but with quality.
- For you to inspire others, you must inspire yourself.
- Promise less than you deliver.
- Authentically care about people (partners, employees and customers etc)
- Build something that is beyond yourself and can compete globally.
I have not tested and proven these but having read tens (if not hundreds) of stories of entrepreneurial giants, I can attest that they share philosophies around the same!